EF EDUCATION FIRST
Arbeidssted: Lucerne, Switzerland
Søknadsfrist: 15 April 2016
Apply on the website: http://careers.ef.com/job/oG7C2fwb
Would you like to work in one of the world’s most dynamic industries? Are you self-motivated and can maintain a positive outlook under pressure? Are you passionate about travel? EF Education is looking for an Airline Inventory Coordinator to our energetic, multi-national in-house travel agency. Our mission is to provide high quality and cost efficient flight solutions for our group and individual travelers.
As an Airline Inventory Coordinator, you will be responsible for group travel consolidation and for delivering flight solutions for your assigned region, whilst adhering to strict budget and quality guidelines. This entry level position involves close cooperation with our colleagues in sales and land operations departments, as well as daily contact with airline suppliers in the U.S.
The successful candidate is:
- Flexible and possesses superior stress management as well as multi-tasking skills in a deadline driven environment
- Pays great attention to detail, while recognizing the importance of the big picture
- A proactive team player and a quick learner, who understands the value of collaboration and open communication
- Strong analytically and in logistical thinking and can develop strategies for optimization and cost savings
- Eager to learn and understand how the constant change in customer trends, as well as in supply and demand of airline seats, affects your daily work in terms of providing superior customer service and make cost efficient decisions for our travelers
Education and experiences:
- University or similar degree, with a tourism/hospitality/logistics/aviation focus is preferred, but not a requirement
- Previous experience from working or studying in an international environment is an advantage
- Previous airline or travel industry experience is an advantage but not a requirement
About EF EF Education First is the world leader in international education, an industry that is currently worth USD 50 billion and growing by almost 30 percent each year. Our mission is to “open the world through education,” and over the years we have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world and earn academic degrees. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF now operates more than 500 offices and schools in 52 countries worldwide, with a network of 40,000 staff. As our business continues to expand we are constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.
Apply now: http://careers.ef.com/job/oG7C2fwb/