Join the hottest Swedish startup in the world of outdoor & adventure travel!
Nordic Adventours is coming closer to the launch of our platform and we are looking for interns who want to help us take off and at the same time learn about a rapidly growing industry!
– Critical, creative thinker, problem solver
and motivated to move things forward
– GSD- Get Shit Done and FSO – Figure Shit Out are two of your core attitudes
– Entrepreneurial team player who is willing and able to share and develop
ideas with others
– It is faster to ask for forgiveness than for permission
– We are looking for you who is motivated to take initiative, bring forward on ideas and work independently
– You are willing and able to work most of the time from wherever you are, or in Jönköping’s Science Park
The potential tasks are plentiful and we want to enable everyone to make best use of their talents! We can use help in many areas of our business and are in the first place
looking for personalities, in particular with skills as:
– Brand Ambassadors – with strong communication & sales skills to present our vision to activity providers
– Creative Masterminds & Marketing Geniuses – to develop and execute new promotion strategies
– Research Perfectionists (Finnish, Norwegian, Danish speaking) – to set up and foster our databases
– Digital Marketing Experts – to gather and analyze KPIs and direct user feedback towards new features
– Passionate Bloggers with very good English writing skills – to create high quality content
– Photographers & Film-makers urging for exploration – to do exactly that and document it.
– Gain good contacts in the Nordic adventure tourism industry
– Gather experience and insights in online startup development
– A flexible job where you can think outside the box, dare crazy things and leave your own mark
– The opportunity to stay with us in the future, since at this stage we can only consider unpaid internships.
We don’t care if you use Times New Roman or Helvetica 11,5 in your CV or whether you put hobbies or education first. Please, send your application in the least formal way. We just want to know who you are and what you can bring to the company.
Send us a letter, a video, an Instagram story or whatever you like the most and tell us a bit
about yourself and why do you want to jump on board.
This is not a white-collar industry; casual yet creative communication is king – so show us what you got!
We consider ourselves ambassadors for north and its preserved wilderness. We are dedicated to making the adventures of the north more accessible through our unique online planning tool. We are not only making it easy but actually fun to find providers of adventure and outdoor activities, tours and rentals and to plan trips in the north.
Despite us being an English-speaking startup for some positions we are looking for Scandinavian natives. Our base is in Jönköping (Sweden) but the team is widespread and we try to keep all communication online. For this reason it does not really matter where you are. Since we are setting up customer relation representatives all over the Nordics,
anywhere you are already based can be an asset!
We are literally looking for people all over the place!
For more info: