Chef – temporary position
Are you hard working, passionate and creative? Are you willing to work
in fast paced and hectic environment? Then you are the person we are looking
for to strengthen our team in Radisson Blu Royal. Our restaurant is among the best in town and
is highly rated by guests on the review sites. 26 North Restaurant & Social Club is
inspired by the Nordic countries, their nature, culinary treasures and design.
- Chef certificate or relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a la carte
- Good work ethics and sense of humor
- Fluent English, knowledge of Scandinavian language is
- Exciting and challenging work environment.
- Competitive salary
- A chance to experience work in a restaurant with a constantly
- A challenging job in an international working
If you are engaging with your ingredients and ravenous about creating the Wow Factor, you could be the measure we are looking for!
Please contact Human Resources Manager Bergljot Emilie Attwooll if you have any questions. Telephone: 51 76 39 30 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application and CV can be sent to the same e-mail address within 10. June 2017. Relevant candidates will be contacted.
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Stavanger, a modern hotel that houses one of the best restaurants in town 26 North. Located in the third biggest town in Norway, regarded as an oil capital. The town has bustling night life and by far the most fine-dining restaurants per capita in whole of Norway. It¿s a busy port city, and during the summer it is a popular tourist destination.