Studentorganisasjon ved Norsk Hotellhøgskole – Stolt arrangør av den årlige karrieredagen for studentene på NHS – Utlyser stillinger på vegne av hotell- restaurant- og reiselivsnæringen
Our primary goal at Tørvis Hotell is to create a memorable experience for all our guests. We are commit- ted to maintaining and developing the hotel business in an exceptionally beautiful location in Norway.
Our philosophy is to use fine local products, services and activities which contribute to the local culture to create unforgettable travel experiences.
Personal commitment, a friendly smile and a willingness to serve determine the business. A unique hotel with a nice atmosphere, excellent food and trained and friendly staff.
• A completed apprenticeship in the hospitality industry
• Previous experience in an Hotel / Resort is required
• VisBook experience (is an advantage)
• You must possess a fluent level of English (Norwegian is an asset) • Highly responsible & reliable
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience
• Well-maintained appearance
• Create and provide a warm and welcoming environment for the guest
• Ensure that all guest accounts are correct
• Ensure reception standards are maintained at all times
• Ensure that the customer receives the highest hospitality service standards
• Ensure an efficient and friendly check in / out
• Up-selling Hotel products
• Close cooperation with all departments
What will be offered:
A full-time position (year-round)
Excellent working conditions
Training & development
Please send your application as PDF file with full CV, including copies of references / diplomas and a photo (head shot photo of yourself) to:
Tørvis Hotell attn. Katrin Bunte ~ email@example.com ~ http://www.torvis.no
For any questions, please contact us at: +47 960 14 980
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.