Our primary goal at Tørvis Hotell is to create a memorable experience for all our guests. We are commit- ted to maintaining and developing the hotel business in an exceptionally beautiful location in Norway.
Our philosophy is to use fine local products, services and activities which contribute to the local culture to create unforgettable travel experiences.
Personal commitment, a friendly smile and a willingness to serve determine the business. A unique hotel with a nice atmosphere, excellent food and trained and friendly staff.
• A completed apprenticeship as a cook!
• Can work independently with flexible working hours • Enjoy working with international guests
• Creativity with attention to detail
• Readiness for shift, weekend and holiday service
• Well-maintained appearance
• Production of national and international dishes
• Creation / cooperation in the preparation of the menu
• Ordering, receiving and checking the goods
• Proper storage of food
• All activities in the kitchen area to ensure a smooth process
• Close cooperation with all departments
What will be offered:
A full-time position (year-round)
Excellent working conditions
Training & development
Please send your application as PDF file with full CV, including copies of references / diplomas and a photo (head shot photo of yourself) to:
Tørvis Hotell attn. Katrin Bunte ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.torvis.no
For any questions, please contact us at: +47 960 14 980
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.