Employer: Go Fjords
Position: Ticket seller
Deadline: 8. Mar.2020
Employment type: Summer job
Employment period: April – September 2020
Work hours: Early morning shift until noon
Payment: Pays per hour
As a ticket seller, you will be representing Go Fjords as the first direct contact with our guest and you will be handling ticket sales and provide information for Preikestolen express bus and other travel products from Go Fjords at our outdoor sales stand in Stavanger.
- Sales of tickets and other travel products
- Provide products information
- Cashier handling
- Customer service
- Other tasks
- You work well in teams, but you also have the ability to work independently
- Positive, solution-oriented, punctual, outgoing, flexiable and service-minded
- Good local and regional knowledge of Stavanger/Rogaland as a tourist destination.
- Experience in sales, service and communication
- Fluent Norwegian and English. At least a third language is required, preferably German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), Korean, Japanese.
- Bonus if you have driver license
Application and CV are marked with «application for position as Ticket Sales in Stavanger».
If you have questions about the position, these can be addressed to:
Gabrielle Shi, Stavanger Operation Team Lead
Tel: 479 59 836
About the employer
Go Fjords was started in early 2018, and today offers more than 25 tours and adventures in the western Norwegian fjords. We aim to give our travellers memories for life. The tours range from the world star Preikestolen in the Lysefjord to magical places like Vik along the Sognefjord and lovely cruises in Hardanger. With our boats and buses, we take you to small treasures and great experiences. The company is established by DSD (Det Stavangerske Dampskibsselskab AS).
For more information about Go Fjords visit www.gofjords.com