Are you motivated to provide the best customer experience and find solutions? Do you also have at least 2 years’ travel industry experience? Then we have the perfect role for you in Malaga.
We are looking for experienced travel advisors to represent a multinational company in the travel industry.
As part of our team, you will receive ongoing training and feedback to be able to strengthen your career in the travel industry. We will offer a stable project, an attractive salary package.
The project is open 7 days per week and the team will be working 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. This role will cover NIGHTS only and working hours will be between 2200 and 0800.
This role is of great importance as you will be our customers’ first contact when they call us, and you will therefore be responsible for ensuring that we provide a world-class customer experience. Your main tasks will involve answering emails, messages, and phone calls from B2B customers around the world, and assist customers in finding solutions to ensure that their bookings and re booking’s go as smoothly as possible.
As a person, we are happy to see that you have a positive attitude that helps you handle tricky customer challenges. You have experience from the travel industry, and you can easily turn a problem into a flexible solution. We request that you have at least 2 years of experience working with a Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus. It is an advantage if you have experience of e-ticketing.
You will be sitting in our new office in Benalmádena-Málaga, where we have room for 800 colleagues. As our new colleague, you will experience a professional work environment with a focus on community, development, and diversity.
We can offer you:
- Attractive salary package
- Paid education
- Professional challenges and career opportunities in customer service
- A modern and international work environment
- WebHEALTH program initiative
- Spanish contract with all benefits
- You speak and write Norwegian at a native level
- You will have good command of written and spoken English as this is our business language.
- You have experience in GDS
- You have experience in the travel industry
- You have knowledge in e-ticketing
- You are used to working with MS Office/Teams on a daily basis.
- You have a good communication and listening ability
- You are solution-oriented
- You are positive and motivated as a person
Are you the one we are looking for?
If you recognize yourself in the description above and you want to be part of our travel team, send in your CV (in English) with your experiences and skills today.
Please note you will be required to complete a short test on Amadeus as the first stage of the recruitment process.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time, 39 hours per week.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 06.01.2021