Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Nordic Choice Hotels will not only change its name, but its whole business model. Do you want to be part of this journey; growth in the new normal?
Are you ready to work with the best of the top management teams and truly make a difference?
Nordic Choice Hotels are looking for Business Performance Managers (BPM) who want to support our strategy. The BPMs are key resources for our hotel operations – and will work close with the management at our largest hotels. The BPMs supports the hotels’ strategy to reach their three equal bottom line targets: People, Planet, Profit.
We are Nordic Choice Hotels. The second largest hotel group in the Nordics. We are an operational and franchise company established in Norway in 1990, with management of 212 hotels in more than 100 different destinations in Scandinavia, Finland, and the Baltics.
Finance Department at HQ.
Member of Nordic Choice Hotels’ Business Performance Team and reports to Director of Business Performance
- Energy, courage, and enthusiasm
- An interest in hotels and restaurants
- A team player and networker who enjoys working in a fast- paced environment
- A business mindset and can both look at things on high level and work with details
- Able to navigate in a cross-functional organization and matrix environment
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English (spoken and written).
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant experience.
The Business Performance Manager’s key tasks include driving Nordic Choice Hotel’s company values through performance measurement by leading and developing operations KPIs across the portfolio.
BPM will enhance the business performance of the hotels by identifying areas of improvement, propose solutions and hands on follow-up of implementation at the hotels.
- Follow up each hotel locally and provide hands on assistance to the General Managers and Department Managers.
- Support target-, strategy- and forecasting processes within Group guidelines.
- Ensure that business performance knowledge is shared by facilitating benchmarking workshops with department managers, spreading competence and motivating stakeholders to improve results.
- Support with ad hoc analysis and assignments for hotel management teams, Business Performance Team and/or Group Finance.
- Perform Monthly reporting and performance analysis
- Acquire super user skills and ensure correct setup of hotel systems in order to ensure good quality of data.
- Be responsible for driving prioritized improvement projects on chain and/or Group level.
We don’t hire disabled people, immigrants, persons with a criminal record, gays or lesbians, Swedes, Norwegians or divorcees.
We hire individuals!
Hosting employees from more than 170 countries, and being voted the number one employer in Sweden for LGBT friendly workplace is one of our proudest cultural aspects.
Pushing for change, because WeCare.
Application deadline 15. September 2022.